Pet Passports & Travel

If you are planning to travel abroad with your pet, we are happy to advise you of what you need in order to have a great trip!

Pets need a Pet Passport, to be microchipped and also have their rabies injection to be permitted to travel within the E.U. Should you be going to or through the U.K, they will also need a blood sample taking to check the rabies antibody level prior to travel.
Check out this link for up to date information or contact the clinic for any travel assistance you require.

Make an Appointment

If you have an emergency,
please don’t hesitate to contact us on
021 4632586

Make an appointment